- 64.00 - 66.00 INR
- 64-66 INR
- 1. Disodium hydrogen ortho phosphate. 2. Sodium hydrogen phosphate. 3. Sodium phosphate Dibasic. 4. Di Sodium phosphate
- 9.1 - 9.5
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Di Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate
- Industrial Grade
- It is used in conjunction with trisodium phosphate in foods and water softening treatment. In foods, it is used to adjust pH. Its presence prevents coagulation in the preparation of condensed milk. Similarly, it is used as an anti-caking additive in powdered products. It is used in desserts and puddings, e.g. Cream of Wheat to quicken cook time, and Jell-O Instant Pudding for thickening. In water treatment, it retards calcium scale formation. It is also found in some detergents and cleaning agents.
- Textile Industry, Paints, Oil Industry, Toothpastes, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical, medicine, food, Industrial
We are a leading company , involved in manufacturing and supplying a high quality array of Di-sodium Phosphate. This product is water soluble and highly hygroscope. It is mainly used in powdered products as an anti-cake agent. This is a white powder which is also known as sodium hydrogen phosphate , sodium phosphate dibasic and disodium hydrogen outho phosphate. This Disodium Phosphate can be provided from us at reasonable prices in quality packing.
ProductName: Di Sodium Phosphate, Anhydrous.
Packaging: 50 Kgs or 25 kgs HDPE Bag
Loss on drying, percent by mass
Matter insoluble in water
pH of 2 % Sol.
9.1 - 9.3
Iron as Fe percent by mass
98.00 % Min.
- 20 MT Per Month
- 10 Days
- Free samples are available
- 50 Kg & 25 Kg HDPE Bags or as per requirement
- All India
- ISO: 9001: 2008
Plot No. 1917 & C-1/1918, G.I.D.C., Panoli, Dist.: Bharuch,, Panoli, Gujarat, 394116, India