- 64.00 - 66.00 INR
- 64-66 INR
- 1. Disodium hydrogen ortho phosphate. 2. Sodium hydrogen phosphate. 3. Sodium phosphate Dibasic. 4. Di Sodium phosphate
- 9.1 - 9.5
- Inorganic Chemicals
- Di Sodium Hydrogen Phosphate
- Industrial Grade
- It is used in conjunction with trisodium phosphate in foods and water softening treatment. In foods, it is used to adjust pH. Its presence prevents coagulation in the preparation of condensed milk. Similarly, it is used as an anti-caking additive in powdered products. It is used in desserts and puddings, e.g. Cream of Wheat to quicken cook time, and Jell-O Instant Pudding for thickening. In water treatment, it retards calcium scale formation. It is also found in some detergents and cleaning agents.
- Textile Industry, Paints, Oil Industry, Toothpastes, Water Treatment, Pharmaceutical, medicine, food, Industrial
ProductName: Di Sodium Phosphate, Anhydrous.
Packaging: 50 Kgs or 25 kgs HDPE Bag
Loss on drying, percent by mass
Matter insoluble in water
pH of 2 % Sol.
9.1 - 9.3
Iron as Fe percent by mass
98.00 % Min.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 20 MT Per Month
- Free samples are available
- 50 Kg & 25 Kg HDPE Bags or as per requirement
- All India
- ISO: 9001: 2008
Plot No. 1917 & C-1/1918, G.I.D.C., Panoli, Gujarat, 394116, India